Hotel room - All Seasons Bonaire
Modern & stylishly decorated
In the hotel room, in addition to a good bed, you will find a kitchenette with senseo, refrigerator and small sink. You cannot cook here, but you do have the possibility to make coffee or tea. Cutlery, glasses and plates are provided so you can make your own breakfast if you wish. In the kitchenette there is a small table with two stools.
In the modern bathroom you have a vanity with mirror, a shower with hot and cold water and a toilet.
Your room has a safe, closet, television and a private terrace with two chairs.
Hotel room (maximum 2 persons), per night
- Prices are in USD and per accommodation. Children 16 and under are not allowed to stay independently in apartments.
- For stays of 1 or 2 nights, we charge a surcharge of $ 25.00 per night.
- To secure the reservation we require a deposit of 20% of the total amount, which will be charged after 2 days.
You must pay the remaining amount no later than 4 weeks before arrival.
- In case of cancellation within 4 weeks before arrival, you will owe the entire amount of your reservation, and in case of cancellation before 4 weeks before arrival, only the deposit. We advise you to take out cancellation insurance.
- Check in from 3pm - Check out until 11am. If you want a late check out, this is possible with sufficient availability until 8:00 pm. For this service we charge $25.00 per accommodation.
- In all accommodations you will have air conditioning in the sleeping quarters and a fan in all living rooms and sleeping quarters. You also have access to free wifi throughout the resort.
- On Bonaire you live mainly outside and smoking is not a problem there. In your room and in the central areas of our resort smoking is not allowed.
- Electricity and water on Bonaire is about four times more expensive than in the Netherlands. We ask you to use electricity and water wisely. Do not leave appliances on unnecessarily and turn off your air conditioning when you are not in your room.